ANGEL D LAFF CELEBRATES HIS FIVE YEARS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY



One of the Top Comedians in Port Harcourt Angel d laff  celebrates his 5 years wedding anniversary with his fabulous model wife Dr. Mrs. Jane Attah

 In his words,
There's nothing in this world that can take me away from you, You give me so much happiness and I will give you nothing less, this heart belongs to you.... My love, they say love is like a journey it comes with ups and down! But I promise to give you my all.... Happy 5 year's wedding anniversary to us my love, Dr Mrs Jane Attah.... If I can I will give you the keys to central Bank of Nigeria...I love you from me, your husband and our two kids we say u are the best.
You know, Phcitytv has benefited  from your kitchen Dr. Mrs. Jane , WE COMING FOR THE CAKE












0 comments:

Post a Comment