Sad! Amiso The Poet narrates how she was robbed, stabbed & almost got raped in Port Harcourt

Recording Poet, Spoken Word Artist and Song Writer, "Amiso Joy" popularly known as "Amiso The Poet" recently got robbed of her belongings by 10 men in the Town area of Port Harcourt.

The spoken word artist narrated how she was stripped of her phone and belongings,then  stabbed and was about to be raped when she got rescued.  

Read her Facebook post below:



“Now I truly understand what loss feels like, what it really is like for a righteous man to fall!About 2days ago, I was robbed by 10 able bodied thugs at Town Axis, stripped of all I had including my phone and belongings, was stabbed on the hand and almost raped.But thanks to God, I'm still standing! I will be temporarily unavailable on Social Media for a very short while, but you can reach me via my number 08158613944. I sincerely want to apologize to all those who've been inconvenienced in a way.This is a huge shake/heart break in my life, but, I know I'm coming out better and stronger!!Pray for me... Keep believing, keep supporting the Brand AmisoThePoetShaaaarePray for me”

0 comments:

Post a Comment