The fear of death - untold story of a young girl - Tammy Williams



Are u scared  of 💀 death?
Were u told you are gonna die?
Is someone threatening to take your life?
Do your family members die  in a particular age?
Are u battling with your life?
 I was once a victim
Want to share my #testimony with you

I was very young when I lost my brother and was told he died at the age of 17.... And 3 of my siblings died too making them 4. Yeah so  😔 sad..... 
     






 I was told I was not gonna  live more than 17 years.  I lived my life in fear,  I would  wake up with fear, I would sleep with fear in fact sometimes  I don't sleep  cause I felt was not gonna wake up the next day..





I lived my life in fear,  like I would ask for forgiveness every sec, mint,hours of the day cause I had that consciousness  was gonna die and if I die I want to make heaven.



If I want to cross the road I pray like everything  I did  was in fear and I lived right. 


  One certain time in my life it was as if I wanted  to bleed through my nose....  Yeah that was how my siblings  died  through bleeding  and I remember  seeing  my elder sister  bleeding and saw my mom crying  she was gonna loose her and my dad panicking, they would  use ice block to stop it.






so when I started experiencing that I was scared I would raise my head up so won't bleed, would  cry,  would  use ice block too NV told mom so it won't add to what she was going  through. 

 I  went to a church  called #Zionhouseintl  and the pastor  was shouting  I don't die,  I don't get sick, have got an indestructible life.  I was wondering  what he was saying  so I paid more attention  to what he was saying.. He repeated said if anyone  is in Christ his not subject to corruption, his not subject to death, his not subject to disease.



At that point I couldn't  recall nothing,not even the fact I was gonna die it was as if I wasn't  seeing anybody even my friends  that sat with me my dear didn't remember them again.  Was so carried away  than I noticed  the church members  was repeating  all the pastor  was saying I followed them I was shouting be4 I new it I was praying.


 Than were I stood it was as if fire was all over my body.  Like my legs were burning was feeling  so hot can't explain  that  feeling cause was shocked myself.
 


 After the service  went home as in I wasn't scared again  I crossed the road bold, slept that night without  fear  just did my normal prayer (Mathew mark luck and John bless the bed that  I lay on..  Because  u let me down to sleep  I give my life to Christ  to keep. Four corners  to my bed, 4 angels there as I sleep.  2 to my foot and 2 to my head and 4 to carry me go to bed)





 I woke up the next day refreshed like u won't understand I was refreshed  living  my life so free. U can't understand  I was living  in darkness  but than I found light, I found  life. I got the revelation I found peace. Am alive I crossed 17 and am still alive Am healthy,  I don't fall ill, am strong and am a born again.





Hallelujah  all thus happened be4 I gave my life to Christ  genuinely cause would  come out for aulter call everytime to give NY life to Christ.



 Some of u are victims like me,  but I bring  u good news #spiritlifeconfrence u need to b there, u need to listen to the word I heard, u need this revelations. U need to come out  of that darkness and come into the marvelous light.you need to know your right, your inheritance in Christ Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment